Labor And Employment Lawyer In Claremont
More Than 17 Years Devoted To Enforcing Employee Rights
The Law Office of Scott Ernest Wheeler in Claremont exclusively practices employment law. With more than 17 years of focused representation, there is no issue that could take our attorney by surprise. He excels at building an effective argument regardless of how complex the case may be.
When your livelihood is at the center of a legal matter, would you take a risk or would you choose a lawyer who has devoted his career to successfully resolving employment matters?
At our law firm, we know how to navigate the complex state and federal laws that regulate employment relationships in California. We also have a personal interest in finding the best solution possible in your case.
Our Labor And Employment Practice
We can tenaciously advocate for your rights and interests in any labor and employment law matter whether you are a private or public employee. In addition to the broad employment categories such as wrongful termination, we can help you:
- Resolve Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Assist with unemployment insurance benefits claims
- Protect your rights in layoffs and plant closings
- Negotiate for you in contracts and severance agreement matters related to compensation
- Handle workplace safety or Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) complaints
- Advocate for you in unfair competition claims involving misappropriation of trade secrets, restrictive covenants such as noncompete clauses and other issues
Take Advantage Of Our Experience
If you would like to protect your employee rights with nearly two decades of experience, schedule a consultation with our lawyer. In your very first meeting, we will thoroughly discuss the circumstances of your case and determine the potential strength of your case.
Reach our law office by phone at 909-621-4988. You can also email us your information by completing our online form.